An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Legal Adviser (3-5 years PQE) to join our Client’s Eastbourne-based Property Department
Duties will include:
· Engage with prospective legal clients, produce matter estimates and pre-instruction documentation as required, follow up enquiries and overcome objections to instruction (or manage same if delegated to others)
· Manage allocated client files in accordance with the firm’s quality standards, processes and procedures, taking full responsibility for files that are in your name.
The role will be a hybrid of 60/40 home/office working.
• Holidays – 33 days including bank holidays per annum
• Extra day off for your birthday
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Legal Service Benefits
If you are a member of a professional body (eg Law Society, CILEX or similar) or have experience gained managing cases in own name, please apply as soon as possible.
First Recruitment Services Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this assignment.
Position: Insurance Sales Executive Salary: £22,000 – £26,000 plus commission Location: Hove, East Sussex Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm with hybrid working...Apply For This Job
Position: Customer Service Advisor Salary: £20,000 Location: Brighton & Hove Hours: 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm...Apply For This Job
Position: Customer Service and Office Assistant Salary: £21,450 Location: Hove Hours: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday 20 days holiday...Apply For This Job
Position: Customer Service Executive Salary: £20,178 Location: Brighton (2 days a week in the office minimum) Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm...Apply For This Job
Position: Production Operative Hourly Rate: £9.50 per hour Location: Newhaven Hours: 7am – 4pm or 8am – 4pm Monday to Thursday and 7am...Apply For This Job