First Recruitment Services
- First Recruitment Services is committed to eliminating modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour, and similar human rights abuses.
- First Recruitment Services is committed to ensuring that its staff and any workers it supplies (directly or indirectly) are not subject to behaviour or threats that may amount to modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour, and similar human rights abuses.
- First Recruitment Services provides appropriate training and awareness information for all of its staff. In particular:
- Our [leadership team receive detailed training in identifying and resolving concerns around modern slavery and human trafficking.
- Our recruiters, HR personnel, and staff involved in our procurement and supply chains] undertake training courses that include guidance around modern slavery and human trafficking, as well as other wider human rights issues.
- All of our staff receive awareness-raising information around issues involving modern slavery and human trafficking, so that they can bring any concerns they have to the attention of management.
- Any staff, workers or other parties are strongly encouraged to report any concerns or suspicions that they might have to Head Office.
- Reports surrounding these issues are taken extremely seriously by our board of directors and senior leadership team, who are committed to ensuring that all investigations shall be prompt and effective. If our investigations reveal any issues, we are committed to taking appropriate action, including but not limited to:
- Removing that organisation from our preferred supplier list,
- Passing details to appropriate law enforcement bodies.
As part of our business, we also work with the following organisations:
The Gangmasters and Labour Abuse Authority (www.gla.gov.uk)
The Recruitment and Employment Confederation (www.rec.uk.com)